By Monday of next week the interim period set by the UK government for all Tier 1 visas will change. From the 19th of July those affected by the Tier 1 (General) points-based system will see new caps to application numbers as well as passmark / points increase from 95 points to 100, seeing fewer people qualify for a UK visa! Contact an immigration advisor for more information and to see whether you qualify for a Tier 1 visa under the immigration laws.
- harvey on High court announces end to UK Fast-track deportation
- Alexander7 on UK Immigration leads to biggest population growth in Europe
- Alexander7 on New Immigration Cap Under Coalition Consulation
- Alexander7 on Interim period for all Tier 1 visas closes Monday
- Alexander7 on British Embassy in Jeddah to Issue Travel Documents for British Citizens